Aspire Budgeting and its Developer understand that privacy is essential to the users of the Aspire
Budget mobile app ("Users", "you"). This policy describes the steps taken to maintain your privacy
when you visit the website https://aspirebudgetmobile.app
(“Website”) and when you use the Aspire Budget
mobile app ("Mobile App"). By using the Website and Mobile App, you agree
to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The User understands that the Spreadsheet and Mobile App are two independant projects and
cannot be held accountable for the Mobile App.
1. DATA COLLECTION AND USE
User Analytics / Personal Data
- The Website uses Google Analytics to capture anonymized usage information ("User
Analytics"). This information is never shared, sold, rented, or otherwise provided to a
third-party. To opt-out of having your User Analytics data captured, users can install the
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This add-on prevents the Google Analytics
- For example, the Website collects information about your device and its software, such as
your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type,
operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your
browser, mobile device, and other such information. This type of information is considered
confidential and is only used for the purpose of operating, maintaining, and improving
features of the Website and Service.
- The Service does not collect, maintain, or use personally identifiable information.
- The Service only interacts with the Personal Data that you consent and approve.
- All operations performed on Personal Data are carried out within and under the authority of
your Google account.
2. SERVICE AUTHORIZATION SCOPES AND PERMISSIONS
- Some of the Mobile App’s Features require that Users give permission to access their Personal
Data or act on their behalf.
- The first time one of these Features is run, you will be prompted to authorize one or more
- The permissions the Service uses are:
- This permission is used by the Mobile App to be able to see and retrieve a list of files
from the User's Google Drive account. In order to view content from the Aspire Budget spreadsheet,
the User must be able to select the correct spreadsheet from the list.
In addition to above, this permission also allows the Mobile app to read data from the Spreadsheet
and display it in a manner that makes sense for the mobile platform and also allows the User
to update the contents of the Spreadsheet.
3. HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED
- Information and Personal Data are never shared, sold, rented, or otherwise provided to a
third-party. The Personal Data added to the Service cannot be seen by the Developer.